Join our vibrant and hardworking team of solicitors, advocates and social workers to truly make a difference.
- A happy and welcoming environment
- Quality training and support
- Social atmosphere with ability to network
- Learning from a team of dedicated professionals
- Gaining new skills
- Possible career progression and professional connections
We are looking for:
- Practicing Solicitors and Barristers
- Social Workers and/or Advocates
- Social Work/Human Services Students
- Law and PLT Students
- Community Members
As a legal volunteer you could experience real-world situations like:
- Speaking to and meeting with clients in a supervised, supported way
- Opportunities to attend court and after-hours legal advice sessions
- Drafting legal documents
- Exposure to different practice areas and different lawyer’s management styles.
“Being on student placement can be hard to juggle with study and work, but at TASC I have really thrived. I have gained new experiences, forged fantastic friendships and something unexpected is that I have learnt more self-care techniques. The staff at every point have nurtured my learning outcomes and made sure I was happy and comfortable. Thanks TASC!”
We currently have the following opportunities:
- Pro-bono Solicitors and Barristers
- Legal Volunteers
- Gardening and Maintenance Enthusiast
- Marketing and Fundraising Officer
- Legal Assessment, Intake, and Referral Officer
- Evening Advice Session Volunteer (Solicitor)
Please follow the links to apply today!
To apply for a volunteer role with TASC, please apply via our volunteer portal:
You can also contact our friendly Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator on 07 4616 9700.
In line with government requirements, all volunteers need to have a current Blue Card and Disability Worker Screening Card. If you don’t already have these documents, TASC’s online volunteer portal will help guide you to complete the application process.