We are here for you
TASC is a thriving community legal centre and advocacy organisation funded by State and Federal governments to make sure that people who are facing disadvantage have access to free, expert advice.
Subject to eligibility, we can assist with:
- family and domestic violence (click to access)
- tenancy issues (click to access)
- elder abuse (click to access)
- mental health (click to access)
- disability (click to access)
- minor criminal matters (click to access)
- civil matters (click to access)
To learn more about eligibility, click here.
TASC was there for me in one of the hardest times of my life.”
(TASC Legal Services client, Ipswich)
Our services are free for people who are on a low income, financially disadvantaged, or meet other eligibility criteria. Every year we support around 2,000 people who come to us for advice on a wide range of legal and other issues.
We aim to make sure you have the same access to justice as anyone else, and to work with you towards a positive outcome.
TASC is led by an experienced Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer and senior management team. Our team includes fully qualified and experienced lawyers, social workers and advocates. We get great support from a group of dedicated volunteers, including lawyers from local private firms, law students, and members of the community.
TASC is accredited by:
- the National Association of Community Legal Centres for Legal Services
- the Department of Communities, Child Safety, and Disability Services Human Services Quality Standards for Advocacy Services.