TASC has launched our 2019-20 Annual Report! We’re excited to share our activities and achievements over the reporting period (the July 2019 to June 2020 financial year).
It has been a big year for TASC, and not just because of coronavirus! Amongst other highlights, we:
- Welcomed a new CEO, Frances Klaassen OAM who is well-known in Toowoomba for her work in the community sector
- Were thrilled to be awarded funding for our community legal services for the next five years. This extended funding gives greater certainty to people in Toowoomba, Ipswich and Roma and surrounding areas who need access to TASC’s free legal help
- Continued to reach a welcoming hand of support to the community, with over 2,000 people contacting our services
- Helped our clients achieve positive outcomes, like “Ben” (not his real name) whose large debt was waived by a compassionate company thanks to TASC’s involvement.
We would like to thank Ben, our other clients, along with our many community partners and other stakeholders for the past year working together to achieve our mission: “Social Justice For All”. To read about Ben and more stories from TASC, please click on the link to the report.
* Note: we updated the report on 20 November 2020 with corrections to total legal advices and referrals figure (p. 5), funding source (pages 9 and 52), funder’s logo (p. 55), and our rural and regional partner addresses (p. 43).